Tuesday, May 5, 2015

EXCITING THINGS ARE HAPPENING FOR ME!!! I decided to look up some more professional counselors on the Internet, and actually got the chance to talk to one over the phone!!!!! I was a bit nervous at first, but once I got into the conversation with this young man, everything went great. He is a LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor) out of Missouri. I sent him an e-mail about a week ago, and since then we've been trying to set up a time to talk. We kept striking out, but decided that today at 11:40 was the best time for me to interview him. I gathered a lot more information from him than I ever thought possible. He shared with me the following: what his "work title" is, how long he's been at his position, what motivated him to this, and if his job ever affects him/carries into his home life. Networking is so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment